Re: Midwest meet in Central Illinois, [superbowl?]

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 18:31:26 EST

I went easy on Barry that day!

Following me thru the Pa backroads or WV mountains is like "Chasing a WILD
BOAR" thru the woods!..........

I was leading Barry that day so he woudn't get LOST or some "WILD WV or PA
MOUNTAIN WOMAN" wouldn't get him ;)

That's why we don't have a "HOOTER'S" here! ;)

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com