Re: no longer: Midwest meet in Central Illinois, [superbowl?]

From: datteber@davesworld.net
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 22:24:49 EST

Is it possible to change the subject on your current thread to
 include an "OT" in it?

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but since I'm also in Central
 Illinois, whenever this subject line pops up, I'm inclined to read
 the email, thinking it might be a resurrection of the discussion
 of a (East) Central Illinois Meet. And alot of list traffic today
 has been non-trimmed one-liners under the "morphed" thread.

Perhaps I'll introduce my self better, in a non-complaining email,
 but the basics are .... I purchased a '97 Dakota SLT Club-Cab
 earlier this month (Jan'04) with 95k miles on it. Already have
 put 2k more on. I work in Bloomington, take classes at Parkland
 in Champaign, live somewhere in-between (altho not necessarily
 inline of those two towns).

Already have plans to spend Super-Sunday @ EIU, but perhaps
 as the weather improves, I can meet Josh or some others who
 also live in the Illinois area. Some friends and I may attend
 the Chicago Auto Show, but unsure of the date/time.

Thanks.

Derek Atteberry
http://community.webshots.com/album/110636700PpkqxL
http://www.show-n-go.net