RE: two things

From: dodge dakota (greenmachine318@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 00:03:31 EST

>and i was wondering what you guys think are the best clear and colored
>bulbs to use in your signals and headlights.

   Well I just put some clears corners on my 95 and they look badass... I
use SilverStar forh eadlights and running lights. the turn signal light
(It's the one under the reflector) I just have a regualr orange light cuz I
couldnt find any cool lights that will fit in there... The Silverstar are
too big. So If anyone reading this knows what to put there so ill match
please tell me where... oh yeah you can get these lights at O'rielly Auto
Parts... hope this wasnt too confussing...

Justin Sanders

'95 Dak 318 and stuff....