RE: RE: Dak Stuff For Sale, Cleaning House

From: Michael Steele (msteele@signbiz.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 19:35:37 EST

Ed,

I guess I answered my own question. I looked through the archives and
realized you had a Quad. Looking at Gibson's part numbers it should work on
my truck. I will probably be home by the time you read this so contact me
at msteele8@cox.net and see if we can setup a time for me to get it from
you. I can drive up, we can meet somewhere what ever you like.

Michael Steele