Re: PowerSlot update questions....

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 09:42:49 EST

FWIW, I am using EBC "Green Stuff" Pick-up SUV pads on stock rotors. These pads
made a dramatic imnprovement in the stopping of my Dakota. They are advertised
to reduce the dusting of the wheels by 80%, certainly it's not 80% but it's
much better and they are supposed to reduce the wear on the rotors (looks like
copper particles in the pad material). I have been a big fan of the Raybestos
PG Plus pads but the EBC's are only a few dollars more and so far are far
superior.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4