(OT) New used Neon.

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 00:54:16 EST

Think my son, Jason is going to buy a 2000 baseline, silver, Neon. The only
upgrades are cold A/C and the slush box. Its in great shape, good tires,
clean in and out!!! The only down side is it has 99600 miles, mostly hi-way.
Dealer took it in as a trade in a hour before we looked at it. They let us
take it home till Monday to check it out. It even has a good extra tire and
OEM set of hub caps in the back.

Other then the normal stuff to look at, is there anything I should be
looking for on the 2000? Neat thing is I already have a 2000 Neon, so I'll
only need to get one FSM ;-)

--
Don Mallett