Re: Service Contracts - My Factory Warranty Running Out

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 01:19:00 EST

I don't have the name of the company of the Service Contract I have with me
here at work. But I'll post it tomorrow night. Its 100K miles, 6 years with
$25 deductible PER occurrence. Paid $995 for it when the truck was new. Also
bought one for Cindy's Neon. The one for the Dak has paid for its self, not
only $$ wise but also "OMG where I'm I going to get the money to fix this!"
song and dance. The dealer just calls them and dealer gets paid the same
day!

I'll post the name and number tomorrow night. Or you can look in the
archives, I know I've posted the info before.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+ 4x2
http://www.y2kota.us
*-------------Straight home & no playing in the puddles!-------------*