Re: That Humma bling bling thang

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 12:12:21 EST

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> I've got pics from the auto show of an H2 on 28s. (finally have them
> working, except for some reason for my RamCharger's pictures. grr.)
> <http://makeashorterlink.com/?T57F15447>
> the next pict is the tire size (hit the right arrow @ the bottom).

That is - without a doubt - the most retarded thing I have ever seen.
Honesty that has less taste than the pimped out Chevy Van... with the
entire engine that had been dipped in chrome, the shaggin wagon
treatment in the back complete with mini bar, and a chandelier... that
was on show at Toronto Performance World. Something like that van, you
can at least stand back, look at, and say, "dude - I give the guy some
credit and respect for pulling off something as gaudy as that"

The ride quality on wheels that large with a rubber band wrapped around
them, must be revolting. Imagine feeling every pebble in the black top.
  Those can't have much more than 5 PSI in them.