Re: Re: Re: That Humma bling bling thang

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 17:41:38 EST

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message

Heeeyyyyy! Whaddya mean "no"??? I just looked them up, They ARE
smaller than what I have now.... (by about 1/2 inch overall, but still..)
I mean I 'd have to paitn them black so they would look right....

I mean NO because if you changed out to those wheels, i'd have to stop
talking to you. those are the epitomy of "ghetto" IMO. 28" of chrome
doesn't say lovin to me, it says OMGWTFBBQ!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Personally, I'd bever go anything bigger than 19 or 20 for MY truck, now
for offroad usage, I'd think that 17 would be the biggest anyone would
want to go.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L