Re: RE:(OT) New used Neon.

From: Don (y2kota@y2kota.us)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 21:19:19 EST

We paid cash for the baby Neon today. And it was as is. While the
dealer was detailing it, 2 services tech and 1 sales man want to buy
it. Heard they were pissed when they didn't get first dips on it. Jasin
is very happy with it. Sales Manager said it was clean on the DC
records.

Thanks all for the info.

Don Mallett
Y2KOTA