Re: More shots of the 2005 Dak from the autoshow cams

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 23:52:26 EST

andy levy wrote:

> Making life easier for everyone who doesn't want to have to go through
> the copy/paste crap:
> http://tinyurl.com/37nns
> http://tinyurl.com/3d68m
> http://tinyurl.com/262ax
> http://tinyurl.com/27eef
>
> Slow day here at the office

I won't pass final judgement until I actially SEE the thing at the auto
show. However I do not hold out much hope that it will take my breath
away. So far, I am not impressed. The Chistled side body lines are too
over powering, the the small window surface area (read FREAKING SMALL
WINDOWS) are very dissapointing.

Guess I'll stick with my REAL TRUCKS, my 1989 Dakotas.