RE: 2005 Dak Interior shots

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 16:32:11 EST

Wayne Allewelt said:

> I wonder if they would offer the Hemi if enough people asked for it.

Something tells me there's a memo going out from DC HQ to all dealers at
this very moment... "If anyone asks for a Hemi in a Dakota, you will
respond 'Can we interest you in this lovely Durango instead?'" Nothing
like a good canned response to deflect all the requests.

<sarcastic> Don't give in! Resist the corporate fascists! If you want a
Hemi, get a Ram 1500. It should be cheaper than a Durango anyway. Trust
me, buying lots of Rams will definitely teach them a lesson about the
power of the consumer that they won't soon forget. </sarcastic>