Re: Re: RE: DML Digest V5 #1627

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 16:37:37 EST

On Feb 4, 2004, at 10:57, Josh Battles wrote:

> If I remember right, there's a fog light that walmart sells that's just
> about exactly the same size and look as the factory fog lights. Might
> want
> to look into those... I think they were only like $30. I'm sure a
> search of
> the archives will yield something.....

be careful with cheapass fog lights. my Blazers were always filling
with water. and I mean filling (half inch, inch, sometimes up to the
bulb) even when I tried to seal them - if I offroaded, if I drove on a
wet road, if it rained, etc.

I also shattered a couple lenses (both at once = a couple) with a
cold/deep water crossing too soon after I shut off the lights - but
that probably would have been no different with any other lights.

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech