RE: 2005 Dakota- Making me REALLY like my 98

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 00:37:25 EST

<snip>
i'm sorry to dissent on the opinions being offered here, but i like it. it
looks much more sophisticated than anything that the competition is
offering. if i needed another dakota, i would jump at the new dak. just
wish it had a HEMI in it.
<unsnip>

I disagree. The front looks like a Cadillac Escalade and the sides look like
the Nissan Whatevertheyarecallingtheirnewfullsize.

Wait until 2006 or so for other engine offerings. It took Dodge 1 1/2 model
years after the Gen 3 launch before the 360 found it's way under the hood.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if they don't pull the same trick this time.

John