Re: Re: Tranny rebuild prices..

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 02:37:19 EST

Robert--- yeah, got mine in tonight-- will have it up and running tomorrow (can't wait!)

Word of caution to anyone that's having a new tranny put in, or rebuilding one--- DITCH the in-radiator portion of the tranny cooler, and replace the external one (if you don't have one, get one)...Replace all rubber tranny lines, and COMPLETELY check the existing hard lines... The material that gets caught in that stuff basically killed my last rebuilt at the dealership within 1900 miles. Not pretty.

Sam
www.socaldakota.com
619-274-1292