Re: Re: Tranny rebuild prices..

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 09:53:14 EST

See, my fluid(with 50k on it since last filter/fluid service) looks
spectacular. I think I am going to dump the $90 bones and see if maybe its
just a clogged filter or something, seems highly unlikey but at least then I
can justify the $1400+ for a rebuilt tranny.

Thanks for the link for PowerDemon, I will get a hold of them if it comes
down to it.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give.

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red