Re: Re: This is What Happens...

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 21:13:36 EST

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 20:17:02 -0500, kylevan@telus.net (Kyle
Vanditmars) wrote:

>Michael Maskalans wrote:
>

>> erm..... it was a Dak doing the pulling, wasn't it?
>>
>> and yes, going backwards was a really, really stupid call. They
>> probably did it because they couldn't find anything on the front to hook
>> to.

What they hooked onto on the back was not suitable for pulling the
car... and certainly not with the added resistance of pulling it into
a big pile of snow.

>Taillights looked like a Nissan to me. Definitely not Dodge standard issue.

The truck was a Nissan Frontier for sure. I don't think the car was
actually that riced out (truck sounded like it had a fart pipe on it,
though) .. it was a Geo Prism I think.

-Bill