Re: Re: This is What Happens...

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 01:15:11 EST

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 22:16:07 -0500, dml@tepidcola.com (Michael
Maskalans) wrote:

>On Feb 5, 2004, at 21:13, Bill Pitz wrote:
>
>>> Taillights looked like a Nissan to me. Definitely not Dodge standard
>>> issue.
>>
>> The truck was a Nissan Frontier for sure. I don't think the car was
>> actually that riced out (truck sounded like it had a fart pipe on it,
>> though) .. it was a Geo Prism I think.
>
>I'm thinking Geo Storm, and I think the car had the fart pipe. I don't
>know about the truck - I'll have to take a look at the vid again. if I
>think I'm wrong I'll weigh in. otherwise I'll slink away quitely ;-)

You're right about it being a Storm. The Prism is the little sedan.

Anyway, from what I could tell by watching the video, the fart pipe
sounds fit together very well with the tightening of the tow strap.
Also, in the first 45 seconds or so, the fart pipe noise is still
going and you can hear the starter cranking on the Geo...

-Bill