Re: Cell Phone Mount

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 16:12:25 EST

On Feb 6, 2004, at 15:35, Craig Rash wrote:

> OK. I would like to mount my cell phone on the dash somewhere. I'm
> having
> trouble finding a good location/mounting kit. I don't want to put
> holes
> anywhere and doublesided tape and/or velcro is not an option. I would
> be
> interested in seeing pics of mounted cell phones in daks, or even just
> some
> ideas.

<http://tinyurl.com/369dl>
check out what I'm holding my iPod with. it uses a mounting screw for
the knee bolster. if I ever get around to finishing my center console
I'm not going to be needing it anymore, so if you're not in a hurry
keep that in mind. otherwise I should be able to figure out what it
is, who makes it and where i got it from =)

if you want any more pictures lemme know.

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
84 RamCharger 360 (parked)         98 Dakota CC 318 (Fixed!)