OT: Blank emails?

From: Walt Felix (Walt@walt-n-ingrid.com)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 18:17:50 EST

I'm going to go off topic here for a second. I've noticed a few times
lately, blank emails in my Outlook inbox that have no body or header info.
What I mean by no header is, they have nothing. No SMTP info, sender, to,
subject or anything when I view the full headers, just a blank display box.
The messages just show up occasionally at the bottom of my inbox, because
there is no date and I have the newest emails set to the top. My McAfee
virus DATs are up to date as well as the scan engine. I also run SpamNet to
filter Spam but because there is no header info, I can't get the filters to
filter the blank messages. I've also scanned my system with AdAware and with
exception to the typical tracking cookies, I'm Good.

Any ideas why these keep showing up?

Thanks,

Walt