Re: Cell Phone Mount

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 10:19:10 EST

Depending on the phone you have they sell hands free kits that plug inot the
cigerete lighter. Up until just recently my wife and I have had Motorola
StarTac phones. I have one of these hands free kits in each car. The phone just
plugs in and you do not need any ear phones or mics to use it. So far I have
not found one for my Sanyo yet.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4