Re: Dakota Stuff For Sale, Cleaning Out Storage

From: Jason A Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 10:00:24 EST

Can you accept payment through paypal? I am very interested in the
complete Quick D Intake. You can email me off list at
jason.banta@louisville.edu

>>> Olznut@aol.com 2/8/2004 12:05:02 PM >>>

Pro Comp 9000 shocks, took off truck when traded in, 10,000 miles on
them,
$50 for all 4, small, 5x7 power mirrors, $50 for the pair. Stock corner
signals,
$25 for the pair only on for a week, stock tail lights, $50 for the
pair,
stock front brake rotors, low miles, $50 for the pair, 2 Quick D 4.7
air intakes,
one is complete, one is just the tube only. $50 for the complete one,
$25 for
the tube only. Stock 4.7 cams, make offer, HO 4.7 cams, $50. Stock 4.7
intake
manifold, $20, '01+ 6x10 power and heated driver side mirror, $40,
Trenz
billet grill, still in wrapping, $50 (I had a prob, they sent 2 of the
same
pieces, not sure if they did the same again, so not 100% sure if 100%
complete, but
there's 5 wrapped pieces in the box) Stock 4x4 QC shocks, make offer,
stock
grill, make offer, stock air filter lid, make offer, APC clear corners,
broken
tab, but still work, and look good, $25, stock 2wd Club Cab shocks,
make offer.
Dak headlight, Can't remember which side tho, brand new, $50. Will make
deals
for more stuff bought, all prices are obo.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '03 Ram Laramie 2500 Quad Cab 4x4
Long Bed
HEMI "Big Red" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will
Be
Finished Sometime This Millenium!!