FW: Re: FW: RE: FW: new car suggestions

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 14:54:12 EST

Thanks! i am pretty impressed by 24 around town for a V6. I think that's the car i would like for her. now we just need to see what is going to happen with her car, still waiting for our mechanic to call...

Dodge has a couple good deals right now, 3000 cash or 2000 cash and 0% for 36 or 48 months. They also offer 400 cash to recent college grads.

Tim Althoff
www.yllwdkta.com