Re: Hello Anybody out there?

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 17:49:38 EST

BARRY OLIVER wrote:
> DUUUde!! Having AOL is more like a religion than a conscious decision, kinda like a Macintosh... Er, so, Yes you are beong uncouth. In AOL's defence, Nobody has more nationwide dialup numbers, they have local numbers for areas without indoor plumbing.

Yes....but....you're still and AOL user... That in itself presents a
problem. AOL users are notoriously the dumbest users you come across.
omg hi2u!! i likezor ur puter!!! I knew someone that worked tech
support for AOL for about 3 weeks, he quit because he couldn't handle
the people. "what's a CD drive?"

http://www.omg-stfu.com/images/aol.jpg

--
- Josh