Re: Alternator, signs of dying?

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 01:14:14 EST

Mallett, Donald B wrote:

> Buddy here at work has a 2000 QC, 4.7L Auto A/C and asked me this...
>
> "What are the signs of the alternator dying?

1st, check and clean the main ground wire from the battery
and any from engine out to body.

2nd, clean the alt. connections.

thats usually the problem

> --
> Don Mallett
> Y2K Dakota QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
> http://www.y2kota.us
> *-------- 9-11-2001, NEVER AGAIN... MY FRIENDS, NEVER AGAIN!-------*
>
> http://www.lubedealer.com/mallett

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121 Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced ;)