Moog Gen III upper ball joints

From: Stephen Cecil (scecil@npc.net)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 09:25:08 EST

I got this from a RockAuto.com newsletter today:

"Are you one of the many waiting for Moog upper ball joints for a Dodge Dakota
or Durango? These ball joints are estimated to be ready for sale in
approximately 4-6 weeks. RockAuto will also have these available for sale as
soon as Moog has finished the production."

I'll believe it when I see them. We've been hearing this for over a year now
from different sources.

BTW, RockAuto is a great place to get parts online. (Disclaimer - I don't work
there, just a satisfied customer)

Here's a code for 5% off : 7542670165 . Good until March 7th.

Steve
00 CC Sport+ 4.7L Auto 3.55 LSD