Re: FW: new car suggestions

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 20:30:30 EST

Quaker State.. If you register a new or low mileage( I think it had to be
under 30K) vehicle with them; and keep the oil changed with QS (at the
regular intervals). They'll warranty the motor for 10 years or 200K miles..
Naturally.. if it dies from an OD of nitrous.. or a failed water pump
running it till it melts.. But you get the general idea.. They've got the
details on thier website, at the stores on the oil bottles, and at the
Q-Lube centers.
Aaron Wyse