re: Mopar Ed, Makin a comeback. WOOT!

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 21:30:24 EST

Ed wrote:
>Hey all,
some of ya know might know me from a couple years back when I
had a 98 RC IB
V6 Dak.. Well now Im back and a proud owner of a slightly used
2K CC IB R/T.
I look forward to chattin up with some of my oal buddies on the
list here.
YEAAAA!!!! it feels good to be back!

Mopar Ed (Ed Estoppey, Brampton, Ontario)

00 Dodge Dakota Club Cab R/T. Intense Blue, Flowmaster Exhaust.
(soon to
inherit Ram Air Hood, Xenon Body Kit, 18" Concept Neeper "N7"
Wheels, and so
on.....

91 Dodge Shadow ES, 2.5 Turbo, MP Reverse Manual Valve Body,MP
Plug Wires,
Full 3 Inch Exhaust, MP Lowering Coils, Rear Disc Brakes,
Autometer Monster
Tach, Autometer A/F Ratio Guage, Autometer 30psi Boost Guage,
Autometer Oil
Pressure and Water Tempature Guages .

My Home Page:
http://members.rogers.com/turbododge

Turbo Dodge Canada Message Board:
http://turbododge.proboards20.com

Welcome back, Ed. Congrats on the "new" Dakota. Sounds like you've got
some nice mods coming.

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto

Create your own personal Web page with the info you use most, at My MSN.