RE: DML Digest V5 #1642

From: Zachary Burcham (roadking_dakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 08:06:53 EST

> I just happened to notice that the "truck of the month" on
>the front page at Dakota USA (www.dakotausa.com) is a quad cab
>with a Dana 44 in the front and a Dana 60 in the rear. Pretty
>cool. :-) (Though with that much lift, I would probably be
>running at least a 35" tire, if not 38s, the 33s which are on
>it seem a bit small for the truck. Just nitpicking. :-) Anyway,
>I'm not sure if that particular truck has hit the "DML radar" in
>the past or not, just thought I would bring it up just in case.
>(Also to make sure the list is still going - what is everyone
>asleep?) :-)
>

>- --
> -Jon-

Hey! Real quick, I've been watching the digest for about a month now just
soaking it up, this is my first post so I hope I don't screw it up. That's
Matt's QC, the reason he's probably runnin' the 33s is that it was a budget
build. He was out on a trail in it and blew the front diff apart I believe,
I saw a video of it. So he just decided to do a swap. That's all his work,
he did it himself for what I was told was under $3k. It's been done since
summer and has been trail tested twice I believe. He's in a group of about
4-5 dakotas that regularly go out trail driving. They're mostly from
Eastern OH and Western PA. You can see more pics of it at
www.dakotatrucks.com under albums and KillerDakota2 if you want to, he has
some fun flex pics.

Zach
92dakotahd
1992 CC 3.9L 2WD A500

Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up
Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/