Re: spray in bedliner

From: andylevy@yahoo.com
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 22:51:33 EST

In article
<4EBE1B363F81D048BE0A3D264CAB2511286319@constellation.ibeamsolutions.com>,
talthoff@yllwdkta.com ("Tim Althoff") writes:

> well, i finally broke down and stopped by my local (only dealer in columus,
OH) linex spray in liner. Well they told me it would be $425 for over the
rail. What are you guys paying for this? also, is the rino liner any cheaper?

Tim,

I paid a little more than that for mine. From what little I've seen, Rhino is
a little more "rubbery" - tackier and softer, and a little smoother (but still
non-slip). The Line-X is hard and has a lot of texture. I'm very, very happy
with mine. It's stood up to my usual wear & tear, plus some oil spillage.

My father was telling me today that Dodge has been going after Line-X about the
Ram logos they were spraying into trucks (like what I have
http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/dakota/03QC/line-x.jpg) - trademark
infringement, etc. So you can't get it anymore.