Re: RE: more power an better mileage???

From: pennywise03@comcast.net
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 00:20:48 EST

ok ive thought about those options but i wanted a second opinion from folks who've been there done that with these trucks an would know what works an what dont ..I hate to spend my money on stuff that just wont do me any good .. thanks guys for all info .. Damn gotta love this DML...
  P.S any one hear anything about hurst makin a shift for the newer '01-'03 daks