Re: more power an better mileage???

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 15:41:00 EST

pennywise03@comcast.net wrote:
> Ah ok i can understand that point ... an so ya sayin i should ditch the 10" for a better option like a cold air intake for starters??? any thoughts on the power chips available for the 3.9

I've got the airaid cold air tube on my truck and it made a big
difference, I'd recommend it. The superchips programmer that I used
also made a difference, I picked up a bunch of low end with it. Between
that and all the other mods I've done, the truck is much quicker than it
was before. I can't wait to get that underdrive pulley on and shift kit
installed. Also, if you like, you can see my baseline dyno curve on my
geocities site below. The curve was taken with only a cold air tube on
the truck.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L