quarter mile times for 3.7L 4x4?

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 16:51:29 EST

Does anyone have an idea of what a stock 3.7L auto club cab 4x4 with
3.92's runs a quarter mile in (other than "slow!", or "not as fast as
mine!" :)?

Since there are so many variables (cab choice, axle ratio, engine,
tranny, etc.), it's hard to look up on review sites, so I thought I'd
see if any of you took a similar model to the track.

The nearest track is quite a ways from me, and I'm not all the
interested in running anyway, but for a comparison vs. other vehicles
we're shopping for, I'd like to have an idea. I'm happy with my truck
(and it certainly feels faster than my 3.9L 2WD did), but I don't want
to get a car that's slower.

Thanks,
Korey