Re: more power an better mileage???

From: Ed Estoppey (turbododge@rogers.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 16:39:43 EST

I put a ported tb on my v6er along with a K&N gen 2 intake and flowmaster
exhaust, when i babied the dak i got good mileage when i tramped on it, i
got bad mileage, but good performance. I got a R/T now and its just about on
empty now , i got 290 kms(180 miles) on this tank of fuel :( and i babied
it.

Ed