Re: V-6 to V-8 swap

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 21:52:00 EST

"andy levy" <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote in message

> You really, really, really want to find a Shelby Dak and study it. Daks
> of your vintage did not have enough room for a standard-issue 318 setup,
> so they had to replace the engine-driven fan with a thin electric unit.
> ~ The engine compartment length just wasn't there. There are other
> changes from a standard engine compartment too, I'm sure.
>
> - --
> - -andy

IIRC, Tom Byrne has a Shelby Dak..... I'm sure that if he's still on the
list, he'd be more than willing to take some pictures to help out.

Oh, and turn that PGP signing off, I'm tired of trimming it all the time.
It's just the DML anyway, we don't need no stinking PGP.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L