Re: Used MP PCM

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 09:25:30 EST

oops. I am getting forgetful.

his motor is mild 408 stroker with 1.7 rr's
and yes he used the superchips. He owns a shop that does nothing but
customize dakota r/t's for a living. he bought the superchips from me but is
working with superchips on tuning matters. at the track he ran 12.7 on
slicks and comp engineering slide-a-links. And right now a one off custom
suspension set up for drag racing. he said he just pulled the motor and
dynoed at 420 something close to that anyway.

good enough for yah Bill ?

not sure if he ever did a a chassis dyno.