RE: Legit Tuning Thread Was: Re: Used MP PCM

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 00:17:13 EST

Definitely change the Transmission oil every 30K. Bad fluid can do just as
much damage as a lead foot. :)

APS can provide you with a custom build valve-body that is a straight swap -
shift kit and all the other "goodies" you want are preinstalled for you.
(And the instructions are very easy to follow.)

- Bernd