Re: stuck in truck?

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 12:07:12 EST

Actually, that solution is both good and bad, by sleeping outside, it allowed guy#1 to run his engine when he got cold, OTOH, my theory is that this idiot washed his truck (notice it's nice and clean despite the obvious snow on the ground) and froze himself in. In that case, the inside the garage with heaters would have fixed his problem long before morning...

>>> adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com 02/19/04 09:31PM >>>

While i don't have trouble believing that the door panel got screwed up
enough (electrically) to cause the problems, the door unlocks when you pull
the handle, at least it did on my 2000 MY.
Now, the other big hint that this is fake, exists in the video footage
itself.
Here's the story in a nutshell:

Guy #1 gets stuck inside, and goes to see Guy #2
They both wait until the next morning to see the dealer.
Video shows Guy #2 leaving a garage with his vehicle to go see Guy #1 that
is sleeping in his Dak, OUTSIDE!!!!

Now, if your friend was forced to spend the night sleeping in their vehicle,
wouldn't you at least let him sleep in your garage? And personally if the
garage wasn't heated, it would be better than just sleeping outside, and me
being the thoughtful guy that i am, i would get a couple electric heaters
and put them in the garage to help keep my friend warm.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage.