Re: Now stroked 4.7 ? was Re: 4.7 HO cams

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 20:59:04 EST

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:36:04 -0500, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>: Don't worry, they'll just rig it up with one of their automatic
>: driving systems from one of the other MB divisions.
>

> True enough. Unfortunately, to pay for that they're going to
>want your torso too...
>

> On the plus side, when its all said and done, you'll be
>ahead of the game. Ha! Get it? A HEAD?

As long as they give me a gold-plated "head pedastal" to sit on the
seat so i can see where i'm going. a HUD would be nice too since I
won't be able to move my head around to look at things.

> Is it Friday yet? :-)

I believe it is! That means it's oil changing time tomorrow. We'll
see if this time I can defeat the 4.7's stupid oil filter mounting and
avoid dripping oil all over the place when I change the filter.

-Bill