Re: Re: Re: Autolites & gas mileage

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 21:36:37 EST

I'm going up the road to get some non-plats this
minute. Yep, if you're over 90K, that is an idea. But
try pulling your codes. my OS just screwed up bad,
but for the first 3 days no code came up. Think about MAP sensor and
cleaning the IAC motor
pintle also. Also coil output, and that poorly routed coil lead that is the
subject of a TSB. Biff