Re: tonneau cover 'hey barry'

From: BARRY OLIVER (dhspa58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 16:01:40 EST

that's high, but there are 3-4 models out there and I got the cheapest one and like 7 bills or so, installed, at the same time as the power tailgate lock.
IIRC the power rolltops are closer to a grand, but I didn't need that. The roll-n-lock's were more expensive too... HTH.

>>> cantgofastenough@hotmail.com 02/20/04 16:02 PM >>>

how much did you pay for that pace edwards cover, cuz the rhino liner guy
wants 900 installed, atleast i guess thats the brand of the one he was
showing me

>From: "BARRY OLIVER" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us>
>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: Re: DML: tonneau cover
>Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:44:57 -0600
>

>I run a Pace Edwards roll-top and a pow-r-lock tailgate lock. I am happy
>enough with that combination to recommend it, and the $$ seems to be right
>in line with what you are spending...

>hey everyone. i tried posting on a couple forums but i havent had any luck
>in anyone responding so i'm hoping for your info. I have been looking
>around at numerous tonneau covers, from snap, to roll up, retractable and
>solid. I work and do remodeling side jobs and i need something that i can
>lock in some way. I had been looking at the extang roll up low profile
>tonneau cover, which latches with a clip at the end. The i was going to
>buy
>a keyed tailgate handle. The tonneau is going to run me 500 from my lock
>rhino linings dealer. I am interested if anyone has this cover for
>pictures
>and info on this. Any other ideas would help, i'd rather have a roll up
>style to keep from removing a hard cover a lot and storing it. I hope to
>hear from some of you soon, thanks.
>
>jason

>Say "good-bye" to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial
>offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/

Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage.