Re: tonneau cover

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 10:27:18 EST

I have the one of those, and Yes, it's 10000% worth it, just for the cool factor alone... the only thing I would do different if I had to do it again is install an aftermarket alarm/remote that had a "trunk" channel so I could lock/unlock it seperately... but that's very minor.

>>> athynz@verizon.net 02/20/04 10:04AM >>>
....On a semi-related note, I've seen in JC Whitney's catalog a power tailgate
lock that ties into the existing power locks. has anyone here installed
this, and if so how much of a pain was it, and is it really worth it?...