Toronto's Performance World

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 07:14:25 EST

Kick-off time for the DML 2004 season!

My son and I (if my back co-operates!) will be heading
up to this Custom Car & Truck show on Sat. March 6th
which is held at the International Centre, 6900 Airport Road
(@ Derry Rd), Toronto, Ont. Admission is $18 CDN per person.
Parking is free.

Show doors open at 10 a.m. I usually aim to get there between
9 to 9:30 so as to get a decent parking spot and have a little breakfast,
and to avoid a long line-up for the tickets.

Details are at:
   http://www.performanceworldcarshow.com/

Opportune time to see special show cars as well as some from the
Toronto area car clubs, get some pretty good BUYS on parts,
accessories and dress apparel, flyers for upcoming events, and to meet
up with some DMLers. Lots of vendors all gathered in one location!

The show itself is getting to be old hands for the usual suspects
so we head over to a restaurant fairly early (around 1 or so) for
some chow and bench racing :-)

Drop me a line (email addy in header) if you're going. let me know
when your ETA is and we'll meet you at the show's entrance
if you want to join us.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, 44RE auto., 4.56SG