RE: DML Digest V5 #1670

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 10:22:55 EST

>Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 04:27:01 +0000 (UTC)
>From: brett4hand@hotmail.com
>Subject: DML: Yet another bumper question...
>
>Hey gang,
>trying to figure out if a GenIII rear bumper will fit on a GenII Dak.
>Anybody
>know???
>
>Thanks,
>Brett Forehand
>'94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto

I think it's a guy on dodgedakotas.com, but he's got a gen II with a gen III
rear bumper on it, looks good. He's also got a 2" body lift though. I bet
with a little creativity it can be made to fit, I doubt there's a huge
difference but I've been wrong before, lol. So yes, it will fit, direct
bolt on, probably not, but prolly not a huge pain. I want to put one on my
truck eventually...

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4

Say “good-bye” to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial
offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/