Re: Re: re: OT Ford 427 Cammer help

From: brett4hand@hotmail.com
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 10:16:56 EST

In article <c1kv10$2tc$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, jbattles@bankfinancial.com
("Josh Battles") writes:

> <brett4hand@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Check out the last page (106) in the March edition of Hot Rod Magazine.
> > There's a couple of vintage photos of '67 Mustangs with cammers.
> >
> > Brett Forehand
> > '94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto
>
> I don't get that magazine, was it this car?
> http://nanw.net/ford/1965-Ford-Mustang-Cammer-Engine-004.jpg
>
> I posted these to the OT list some time ago...
>
> --
> - Josh
> Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L
> www.geocities.com/lenny187/dakota.html
> www.omg-stfu.com

No, these are vintage shots, with a small write up about 1/4 mile times, where,
when, etc. It's the last page of Hot Rod magazine, and has the Starsky and
Hutch Gran Torino on the cover. Maybe you can sneak a peek at the library
*cough* Wal-mart *cough* ;)

And now, back to your regularly scheduled Dak content...... I should get mine
out of the shop today or tomorrow. (Rebuild on the tranny).

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto