Re: hi2u DML???

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 16:22:00 EST

I have been looking at getting a new motorcycle as well. I will probably
spring for the Honda VTX 1800 after i sell my Yamaha V-Star 650 classic.
There is a local dealer here who still has 3 of the 2002 models... hopefully
they will be willing to cut a good deal.

Dak content: My bike has never been in the bed of my dak. the bike gets
way better milage than the dak as well, even though i have been averaging
about 20 mpg in the dak lately with a mix of highway and city driving back
and forth to school.

Brian