Re: Re: re: OT Ford 427 Cammer help

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 10:52:50 EST

On Feb 26, 2004, at 16:49, Josh Battles wrote:
....It was pretty scary considering that I had no idea what
> was hooked.

>>> dml@tepidcola.com 02/26/04 05:27PM >>>

my friend Alan's MINI dragged a rear lower a arm all the way though the
best wash around here (DeltaSonic) the first time he got it washed. I
was with. neither of us liked that sound very much.

--
Michael Maskalans

I can't even go through an automatic carwash... my tires are too wide, they ride up on the guides and won't trigger the start - unless I get out and kick the switch, [and then scramble to get back in before it mangles my door and makes me soapy...] it's a DIY only job here....