Re: Toronto's Performance World

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 22:57:51 EST

Jon,

At 10:24 PM 2/28/04, you wrote:
> Jack Astors would be OK with me too. As long as I've got
>somebody to follow, I'll be fine. :-)

You can follow me. I'll make sure you get there :-)

> Bob, on the O2 sensor socket, were you looking for a
>socket for a socket wrench, or a socket in the sense of
>a weld-in bung to screw the O2 sensor into?

For a socket wrench. I figured that there might be a good
chance that one of the vendors would have it and maybe
at a good price.

The one that I'm hoping to get though is the aluminum jack.
I haven't found anyone up here so far that lists one. I found
out today that the steel one that I've been using weighs
between 140-150 lbs :-(

Bob