Hypertech or Superchips

From: DodgeDe@cs.com
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 23:56:28 EST

Hi folks,
Looking for a bit of experience on programers. Has anybody compared them on
an 360 R/T?
looking at the limited dyno graphs there does not seem to be much different.
Somewhere around 18 to 20 HP at about 3200 rpm.
I'm looking for 1/4 mile help not towing.
2000 club cab current mods Shaker hood, cat back duals and WAY too tall
(305/60 on 18") rear tires. 8-)
Funny thing the taller tires were put on at the same time as the shaker and
it had no effect on 1/4 mi times of 15.4
I'm off to test and tune tomorrow to see if the colder air will help in my
quest for a 14.90

Thanks
Bill