Re: RE: PIAA Xtreme White Was: Silver Stars

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 16:40:03 EST

On Feb 29, 2004, at 15:27, Rick Barnes wrote:

> I dunno either, but I just reach in there, and turn the little lock
> counterclockwise, then it comes out, replace the bulb, realign it
> right and
> turn the lock back to the right...takes a minute

ditto. done it a half dozen times now.

of course I've also pulled the whole headlamp assy once or twice for
unrelated stuff. and that sucks, esp the lower outside bolt. there
are holes in the stampings up there that my hands fit through just fine
to get at the backs of the lamps. not sure what this pulling the
assembly thing is all about.

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech